Tuesday 8 March 2016

Diagnostic Questionnaire for the Royal Tunbridge Wells Homeopathic Hospital


Colour in the words and phrases which best describe you – you may colour in more than one word/phrase:

1.  gullible   stupid  easily-led  telepathic   immature  irresponsible

2.  a scientist  a bit sciencey  a bit séance-y   a fat Beyoncé   a magic person

3.  malingerer/hypochondriac   I can probably levitate   not ill/a bit ill    

4. What do you like to read the most?

books/magazines about UFOs  the Lancet   the auras of people I’ve just met

5. What were you in a previous life?

a brave lion   maybe a wolf   a famous person (please state which one)

6.   Why were you attracted you to the homeopathic hospital in the first place?

I’m Sagittarius   I’m Libra   I’m Taurus   I’m Aquarius   I’m Cancer (stage 4)

7. In your own words, please tell us what’s wrong with you; if it helps, you may illustrate with pictures of angels (please use the crayons provided):




































No comments:

Post a Comment